Thursday, March 22, 2012

Updates......

Hey guys!  Sorry it's been so long! I actually have time to blog! The babies are growing like little weeds!  They will be 7 months old really soon! They had their first St. Patty's Day!  We went to the park and they loved the swings.  On Tuesday we went to my old High School and I spoke in a Child Development class about my pregnancy.  They wanted to hear first hand from someone who had been pregnant with twins, and how it would be.  I think it went pretty well.  Mrs. Owusu gave the babies little toys.  I think I scared some of the girls, which is good. It was nice going to the High School since I graduated in 2002. Lots of changes.  I will be having a sale coming up at the Plano Moms of Multiples Spring Garage sale.  April 14th at Cottonwood Creek Church. 9am -12 pm.  I will have 2 tables.  I'll be selling clothes, shoes, hats, socks, and several big items.  If you know any expecting or new moms let them know! Whatever items I don't sell we will have a garage sale here at the house. So then I can get them 12 months and up clothes.  We are still using clothes and diapers that I received at baby showers!  I started them on sippy cups! Zoey did awesome, but Wesley needs some practice.  Pics to come!  I have to take them to a clinic next month to get their 2nd dose of the flu vaccine because their pediatrician won't have it at that time. We hope to go to the ZOO soon!  That will be a blast!  Oh yeah!  I had to return our double umbrella stroller....it was falling apart and I just opened it! So, I am going to order the Jeep double stroller online cause they don't sell them in the store!  I can't wait! I have been slacking and not putting them down for a nap, I just let them fall asleep in their bouncy chairs or swings.  So TODAY I put them down for a nap in their cribs about 12:30 and they both went straight to sleep.  Wesley slept about an hour and Zoey for and hour and a half!  So I worked on their baby books!  We go to our 1st dentist appointment in April!  No teeth yet though! 

Enjoy the pics!


Our 1st St. Patty's Day 2012
Wesley LOVED the swings!
Zoey LOVED the Swings!


BOOMER!
SOONER!
Look what I did all by myself!
Pretty Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment