Monday, May 16, 2011

Me.

So I thought I would post some facts about me for those who don't know me that well....

1. I was born in Houston,TX
2. I am half Colombian
3. I have 1 brother.  I must say I wouldn't trade him.
4. I absolutely LOVE my family!  I wouldn't be where I am today without them!
5. I am married to my Best Friend.  Been married for 3 years now!
6. I love my Uncle Tony!
7. I love the color purple!
8. I love my eyes!
9. I have freckles on my face and am proud of it!
10. I love my In laws to death! 
11. Pet peeve #1 when someone leaves the microwave blinking a time. #2 when the power goes out and all the clocks are blinking. #3 stupid drivers!
12. I love OU!
13. I love watching hockey....love the fights lol!
14. Me and my mom are very close!  She's the best MOMMA ever!
15.  We are naming our twins after my grandparents....their middle names!
16. I love my Iphone!
17. I love leopard print!
18.I CAN'T wait to be a momma!
19. I love my naps....I actually get them now since I am on bed rest!
20. I love pickles!
21. I love my niece Callie Faith Shanks!  She's so adorable! 
22.  I love my car!  But sad that I have to sell it...Mustang can't fit my babies!
23. I speak Spanish!
24. I love milk!  I have to....I have to drink 3 glasses a day!
25. I am addicted to Face book!
26. My second toe is longer that my first toe.....don't judge me! lol
27. My favorite Actor is Adam Sandler....Actress is Julia Roberts.
28. I love that I can fix my hair straight and curly! Love those natural curls!!
29. I lived in the same house for 18 years.....after high school we moved to a new house. 
30. I grew up in Frisco, TX
31. I LOVE my life!

So I hope yall have gotten to know me a lil better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment