Friday, August 19, 2011

We are soo ready!!

So I have my hospital bag packed..I have 1 gown, slippers, some soft socks, shampoo/conditioner, body wash and a sponge, q tips,s makeup, deodorant, my nursing cover just in case, ill put my comb and brush that morning, phone charger that morning too....just need to get 1 more gown, and I'll probably put some pants and a shirt or 2 in it too,  babies hospital bag is packed....I have 2 or 3 sets of onesies, socks, 2 receiving blankets, mittens, some bows for my lil lady, and their baby books! Yesterday me and mom set up the diaper Genie! We still need to get all their stuffed animals out of their cribs. I packed their diaper bag...not taking it to the hospital but its ready for whenever I use it first!  I put sample lotions, diaper creme, Diapers, 2 lil toys, 2 bibs, Wipes, just gotta find 2 outfits to put in it. 

12 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment