Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOW what a day!

So this morning I completely forgot I had a Dr appointment!  So I hurried up to get ready ( as fast as I can move) We got to the hospital and went up to the 2nd floor, and I was suppose to have an appointment for getting their heartbeats monitored but apparently the lady didn't know I did.  My appointment was at 10.  I didn't get back there till about 11:15.....boy was I mad!  My OB Appointment was at 11 so I didn't get there till like 12:15.  I had an appointment to get their car seats check at 12....so my mom had to do that for me.  But good news the car seats were put in the correct way!  Go Daniel!!  lol

Their heartbeats were awesome!  I am measuring way over 40 weeks now.  Dr said my stitch will come out soon!  We had to schedule the C section for 8-31-11  the other day I wanted is booked.  Oh well.  Just 35 more days till we see our babies!!  We are sooo excited!!  We go to next week to get their heart beats monitored then the next week another sonogram. This Friday the 29th I have a child birthing class to go to.  They are gonna talk about C-sections.....so I will have an idea what will be going on that magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment