Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 31 updates

We went to the sonogram Dr today!  Babies are doing awesome!  Baby A is still breech weighs in at 3 pounds and 11 oz.  her growth is normal.  Baby B is growing a lil faster than normal.  Dr says his testosterone is taking over lol 4 pounds 11 oz!!  My Cervix still looks good but I am still on bed rest the remainder of my pregnancy.  Which is fine with me cause there is so much weight on my cervix that I would rather be lying down anyways!  We go to my OB Dr next Wednesday, get their heartbeats monitored, and their car seats checked!  Wow this is going by so fast!  We are thinking 9-1-11 for the C section!  Can't wait to see my babies!!
We have a big baby shower this weekend at the church! I am so excited to see everyone!

Hope everyone stays cool and has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment