Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Grandpa Darrell

 My Grandpa Darrell was the BEST Grandpa EVER! 
We found this picture of him while going through his things.  He was in High School when this was taken.  What a handsome man!  No wander my grandma Barbara went after him!  LOL  We are selling his house, closing is next week.  I am so sad to see his house go, but the memories are in our hearts.  He was a man of God.  I trusted him with anything I told him.  There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him.  Those of you who knew him knows that he was a wonderful man.  I am constantly telling Zoey and Wesley about their Great Grandpa Darrell.  He is in Heaven watching over them.  They will get to meet him one day in Heaven. I love you Grandpa D!

December 7, 1938- November 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment